Friday 14 September 2007

Fred's Wedding



It was my good friend Fred's wedding last Saturday down in Sussex so I made the long trip South and ended up having a cracking weekend. Went out with my sister to Fabric and then some random bar in Farringdon on Friday night and ended up having a fairly messy one, which wasn't great preparation for the following day...
I'm not sure there was any way that I was legally allowed to drive on Saturday morning but I somehow navigated my way through parts of South London I never knew existed and after getting stuck in a highly irritating traffic jam on the outskirts of East Grinstead I met up with all the Trants boys in the pub for lunch. The service itself was quite entertaining with a wise-cracking vicar and some good singing from the choir, because I'd been tasked with videoing the thing I got the privilege of sitting with the great and good in the front row. Reception was good fun as well, Jules lived up to his name by stumbling around clutching a bottle to his chest by about 8.30pm. Good luck Fred and Soph (who looked v.beautiful on the day) and hope India is fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn you Loveday -- it was later than that...